Sunday, October 24, 2010

Arizona

Me and Bailey were able to take a trip to AZ while Jake stayed home and got things done for school and work. We had so much fun. Bailey loved having all the attention and I loved not being the sole entertainer.

We ate out at all my favorite places including Cafe Rio, Native New Yorker, Sweet Cakes, Paradise Bakery, and Sprinkles!! And we took Bailey to the Organ Stop, which she loved!


Here is Bailey at Sweet Cakes enjoying the chocolate chip cookie. They have some of the best desserts!

I loved being able to spend time with my mom, grandma, and my two sisters-in-law.


My parents got Bailey her own little car and she had so much fun with this toy. She would get on, put up her feet, and wait for someone to push her around. Good thing there were plenty of people to take turns pushing her.


We went to the zoo one day, and it was still a little warm so we only stayed for about 2 hours. Bailey's favorite part was the petting zoo. I guess we should have just found a petting zoo to take her to...





No comments:

Post a Comment