Thursday, November 25, 2010

Mobius with DAD

Spokane has a fun children's museum that is located below the downtown mall. After a couple days of being stuck inside because of the snow Jake had a day off from school and drove us down on the horrible roads to spend the day at Mobius. Bailey had so much fun playing and being with her Dad!
I think it hit record low temperatures this day. I have never been so cold in my life! It was around 2 degrees while we were out. The night before it hit -11 degrees! It doesn't help that I can no longer button my jacket!




finger paints


making a "thanksgiving turkey"






It is so fun to see how much Bailey loves her Dad. Whenever she wakes up from her nap she starts asking for "dada." Jake is so good to Bailey and me. (right now he is standing in the freezing cold waiting to get into Toys R Us to buy Bailey a special Christmas Gift. I would have gone but the roads are so bad right now that he offered to go.) We are very lucky to have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment