Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"tag form"

Collette "tagged" me to feel out this form so here it is...

4 Shows I watch:
1. Amazing Race
2. Survivor
3. Apprentice
4. Too much elmo and Seasame Street

4 Things I am passionate about:
1. being a mother
2. being a wife
3. The Gospel
4. getting back in shape after I have this baby. Hopefully the passion lasts long enough to get back in shape...

4 Phrases I say Alot:
1. "No Bailey" (lately in reference to her throwing all her food off her tray or opening the bathroom door, climbing to the top of the toilet to get to the top of the window seal to unroll and eat the toilet paper as fast as she can because she knows I will get mad)
2. I love you
3. "Bailey say...." (Bailey can repeat almost every word we say now)
4. Im hungry!

4 Things I have learned from the past:
1.Don't stress so much-it's not worth it.
2. When having a new baby you have to do what works best for you which may be against what every parenting book says.
3. Good friends are hard to come by (and we have been so lucky to find some great friends that we spend alot of time with in Spokane. It is going to make it really hard to leave Spokane.)
4. Heavenly Father is aware of me and the things I need.

4 Things I did yesterday:
1. went to a baby shower
2. took a nap
3. made a car seat canopy with the help of a friend
4. watched Biggest Loser

4 Places I would love to visit:
1. Hawaii
2. Tahiti
3. Disney World
4. East Coast

4 Things I love about winter:
1. Stevens Hot Chocolate made in my cocoa latte machine!
2. The Christmas Spirit that comes- giving, helping, and remembering Christ
3. Looking at the snow....but not driving in it!
4. Christmas Candy and Cookies!

4 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Jake being done with finals
2. Going to AZ in one week and spending time with family!
3. Our baby boy to arrive
4. For Jake to graduate, pass the bar, and start making money

4 People I tag:
1. Stephanie Ellersick
2. Tara Patience
3. Shelci Crandell
4. Alice Matayoshi

No comments:

Post a Comment