Sunday, June 5, 2011

Brittney's pre-wedding...

One of my best friends Brittney is getting married this next week. I am so sad I won't be able to be there for the actual wedding because it is in Salt Lake, but I was so happy to be apart of everything this past week. Thursday we through a little bachelorette party for her and had dinner at Cheesecake Factory. Friday she went through the temple and I was able to be there for that. And Saturday she had an open house here in Arizona.

Me, Brittney, and the other bridesmaid, Alli




Don't they look great together!





The shoes goes with the colors of the wedding.


Brittney with all her fun gifts at the Cheescake Factory.




I love seeing Brittney so happy! She is glowing and can't wait to marry Lance! (and was very happy to get all her "Bachelorette" gifts! :)




Brayden

Brayden had his four month appt. this past week!

Weight 14.5lbs (26%)

Height- 26 3/4 (98%)



No comments:

Post a Comment