Monday, June 27, 2011

Birthday Celebrations

We had two different birthday parties for Bailey. One on her acual birthday, Sunday the 26th at my parents where my parents got her this really pretty and yummy cake.


I did a party for Bailey on Saturday the 25th with all her friends. It was a Mickey Mouse party because she likes Mickey and all the kids coming were boys so I did not think it would be appropriate to do a princess party.

Of course we had to serve Hot Dogs which is one of Bailey's favorite things to eat







She did a great job blowing out her candles.






























After we ate and opened presents we went swimming. The party was a lot of fun! I love seeing Bailey so happy!






The party was a lot of fun. Im grateful to all our friends and family who came.

No comments:

Post a Comment